Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself
that this very moment is the only
one you have for sure. Put yourself
at the top of your to-do list every
single day, and the rest will fall
Bringing our personalized treatments to you.
IV hydration therapy is a common, low-risk procedure used by a nurse to rehydrate the body intravenously, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. It is the fastest, most efficient delivery method to distribute vital fluids & nutrients throughout your body. Intravenous (IV) fluid drips deliver a combination of saline solution, vitamins, electrolytes and medications through a small catheter and tubing directly into the bloodstream. The ingredients in individual IV formulas are specifically blended to address a variety of health needs.
- Craniosacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Swedish Massage, Prenatal Ma...
1 hr199 US dollars
- Eyelash extensions are great if you want to have fuller, darker, and c...
2 hr250 US dollars
- Enjoy a relaxing Aromatherapy massage with a mini facial.
1 hr325 US dollars
- Treat yourself to a relaxing Hot Stone massage and mini facial.
1 hr350 US dollars
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing mini facial, a 50 minute massage, and ...
1 hr375 US dollars
- Enjoy perfect looking lips without having to reapply lipstick.
2 hr599 US dollars
Many cosmetic surgeons will recommend having a lymphatic massage around three or four weeks after surgery to help patient cope with any discomfort because of the lymphedema. Getting a lymphatic massage after a tummy tuck, 360 Lipo, BBL reduces the risk of swelling and bruising at the surgical site. This massage is done to prevent any fluid from accumulating in the area where the procedure was done. Pain and discomfort that may be potentially caused by these can also be reduced. Lymphatic massage will also help patients achieve desired results quickly.